Bike Friendly Business Program
Businesses and organizations participating in the program include Anytime Fitness, Big League Haircuts, City of Springboro, Coffman Family YMCA, Crooked Handle Brewing Company, Dayton Comprehensive Dentistry, Donato’s, Dorothy Lane Market, Marketplace Express, K&W Drive-In, Saxby’s Coffee and Springboro Public Library.
To participate in the program here’s all you need to do:
- Wear your bicycle helmet while riding.
- Be a courteous bicyclist and follow all traffic laws.
- Ride your bicycle to any of the businesses participating in the program during their hours of operation to claim your reward. You may be asked to show proof that you rode your bike to the business.
- Share your experience at #BoroBikeFriendlyDay
The Bicycle Friendly Businesses Program was started in 2015 in order to provide support to the City’s developing bicycle system. Member businesses and organizations are asked to provide the following:
- Free access to a bicycle rack, provided by the City of Springboro and installed free of charge and branded with the Springboro Bicycle Friendly Business logo.
- Free access to bicycle information including the City’s Biking in the Boro Pocket Guide.
- Free access to public restrooms.
- Free access to shelter from inclement weather.
For more information on the Bicycle Friendly Business Program contact Dan Boron at (937) 748-6183 or firstname.lastname@example.org.