City News & Updates
Springboro-opoly was created to celebrate the Springboro Community and its 200th birthday in 2015. What better way to celebrate the City's birthday, or own a little piece of Springboro lore, than to play the Springboro-opoly game! Build a house at Heatherwoode, purchase the Water Tower at the High School and even develop a business at South Tech Business Park on your way to becoming a millionaire!
Each game costs $29.98 + Tax ($32.00 Total) to purchase and there is a limited number of these one of a kind games! Games can be purchased at the City Building, 320 West Central Avenue, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm or Pro Shop at Heatherwoode Golf Club, 88 Heatherwoode Blvd., Monday-Sunday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Cash, checks (made out to the "City of Springboro") and credit cards are accepted. Take home your piece of Springboro history today! Any questions, please email: email@example.com.
IN THIS SECTION
- Water & Sewer Assistance Program
- Quarterly Tax Payment Reminder
- City Building Community Room
- Prescription Discount Drug Card Program
- Download the City of Springboro App!
- Springboro Named One of the Best Suburbs in America
- Springboro Ranked #1 in Ohio For Best Cities to Live For Young Families
- Springboro Ranked #17 Safest Place to Live in Ohio by SafeWise
- Stormwater Information from EPA
- 2016 Recycling Schedule
- Mayor John Agenbroad's State of the City Address
- Springboro Named 8th Best City in Ohio for Families
- Springboro Ranked #9 for Best Ohio City for Job Seekers
- Download the Springboro Police App
- Submission – Easton Farm, 605 N. Main Street (SR741) - Rezoning & General Plan – 3/8/17 Planning Commission Agenda
- SR 73 & SR 741 Intersection Reconstruction Project
- Submission - Eastbrook Farm, NW Corner W. Central Avenue & Clearcreek-Franklin Rd. - Rezoning & General Plan Application - 2/8/17 Planning Agenda
- Yard Waste Program Begins - April 4
- City Accepting Historic Preservation Award Nominations